Posted on: November 19, 2023
Tenneco is one of the world's leading designer, manufacturers
and marketers of automotive products for original equipment and
aftermarket customers, with approximately 78.000 team members
working at more than 300 sites worldwide. Through our four business
groups, Motorparts, Ride Performance, Clean Air and Powertrain,
Tenneco is driving advancements in global mobility by delivering
technology solutions for diversified global markets, including
light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway, industrial,
motorsport and the aftermarket.
We are looking for a Logisitics Coordinator. The Logisitics
Coordinator is a customer service role and will provide
professional, timely, and accurate responses to customers' queries
via email or phone, ensuring that customers are treated
respectfully and with due diligence related to demand, shipments
and deliveries. In addition, the Customer Service Associate will be
pro-active regarding Customer's EDI, voicemails, emails, database
updates and any correspondences incoming during non-business
Our recruiting team is ready to act immediately. You'll first hear
from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and
then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring
Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through the process quickly,
and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication.
- Receive EDI Schedules into SAP for all different Customers,
daily and planning customer demand.
- Review on daily basis requirements received.
- Create Sales Orders in SAP to be able to receive EDI
- Create Customer Shipping IDs into the system.
- Communicate with Production planning team and production teams
to secure deliveries are executed as per customer's
- Perform a weekly analysis on Customer Demand detecting
increases or drops on requirements.
- Close communication with customers to inform any issues on
production delays or any other problem detected.
- Negotiate, if necessary, with Customers shipping dates or
quantities in case of delays.
- Release to production daily requirements with one week of
forecast for each part number.
- Follow up with production the accomplishment on daily shipments
to different customers.
- Supervise the ASNs EDI transmissions without delays or
- Manage the Ford system via Covisint page with DDL or eDDL
system, reviewing daily reports and answer shortage inventories on
- Manage GM CCA (SPO) system thru Covisint webpage, taking
actions according weekly reports.
- Follow up the receipt on time of the empty containers to have
enough inventories at plant to be used on production packaging
lines, avoiding shutdown lines.
- Any other duty as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics or related
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of two years' experience in such areas as customer
service, logistics, production or production planning
- Knowledge of Kanban desired
- Knowledge of SAP desired
- Automotive experience is a plus
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Nearest Major Market: Knoxville
Keywords: Tenneco, Kingsport , Logistics Coordinator, Professions , Sevierville, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!