Company: ANITAS MEXICAN FOODS CORP
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Responsibilities:
- In charge of production staff, ensuring the management of
production and quality targets and the smooth running of the
- Responsible for monitoring through shift that KPI's are
- Trains and supervises production employees on job procedures,
safety and GMPs.
- Responsible for the quality and product that is produced within
the shift in line with the companies' quality systems, processes
- Ensure compliance with customer requirements, SQF, FDA quality
system rules, regulations, including planning, training and
- Assist in trouble shooting quality and food safety related
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other
- Assure the reliability and consistency of production by
checking processes and final output.
- Actively participates in scheduled safety meetings to review
- Interacts with maintenance on production equipment preventative
maintenance to cut down and prevent production down
- Updates upper management on production needs and opportunities
- Document production reports at the end of each shift verifying
during the day that all employees complete their paperwork
- Evaluates and improves production procedures.
- Discipline of workforce
- Promotes company policy and core values.
- May be assigned other work as deemed necessary Description:This
position is responsible for managing and directing production
activities within the manufacturing facility. Coordinates the
production of goods, ensures machines are repaired running
smoothly, and manages workers on production line. This position
plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and
recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating
procedures and working conditions assuring that production is being
done in a safe and efficient manner providing the highest quality
product to our customers.Essential for Role Function:
- Strong organizational and oral communications skills
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, motivational, and good
customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written required.
Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- High energy level and detail orientation required
- Ability to work extended hours or different shifts, as required
or through the evening in off hours.
- Above average knowledge of Safety and Labor Laws
- Computer proficientRequirements
- Work as a Team, Be Safe & Lead by example.
- Positive Attitude
- Ability to work extended hours or different shifts as
- Ability to read, write and communicate, bilingual English and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pull
- Ability to push
- Ability to bend
- Ability to kneel
- Ability to sort
- Ability to inspect
- Ability to work with moving equipment
- Ability to stand 8 hours per day
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Direct Report(s): Line Lead, Press operator, Mixer operator &
- Back-up Person: Production Manager DISCLAIMER: Anita's Mexican
Foods, Corp. has attempted to accurately and thoroughly describe
the responsibilities for this position. The company may need you to
perform other additional duties from time to time and reserves the
right to make any revisions as needed to this position.
Keywords: ANITAS MEXICAN FOODS CORP, Kingsport , Production Supervisor, Professions , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!