FOOD SERVICE UTILITY (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Company: Morrison Healthcare
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Morrison Healthcare -$500 Sign-On Bonus!
- We are hiring immediately for full and part-time - FOOD SERVICE
UTILITY - positions.
- Location : Ballad Health Holston Valley Medical Center - 130
West Ravine Road Kingsport, TN 37660. Note: online applications
accepted - only .
- Schedule : F/T: -4hr, 8hr and 12hr shifts available; includes
-rotating weekends and holidays -
- Requirement : -No experience or work history required - willing
to train! Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19
vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where
permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this
location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must
meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or
other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status
will be considered.
- Perks: Competitive wages! Great career growth
- Pay Rate : Starting at -$11/hr.
- Additional Info : Our Company policy requires applicants to
undergo background check in order to be hired (nicotine testing is
- Excellent Opportunity :
- $500 SIGN-ON BONUS -$250 after 30 days of continuous employment
from start date and $250 paid after 90 days of continuous
- Note: - Phone interviews will be conducted and we encourage you
to complete the HireVue video introduction. -
- Point of Contact: - Malissa Peters 423-946-7522. Call for
questions or help with applying. - We Make Applying Easy! - Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 - and
search requisition ID number 1039344. The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: - Make
a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself.
Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers
are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare
experiences. - Take a look for yourself at the Power of Food !
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition
services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806
hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food
to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their
caf--s to advance the healing and healthful missions of its
clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest
health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary,
nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and
transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized
as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the
8th time -and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training
Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a
2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired
CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within
Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300
executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.
- Job Summary Summary: Maintains kitchen work areas, and keeps
equipment and utensils clean and orderly. Essential Duties and
- Sweeps and mops floors to comply with safety and sanitation
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other
food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it into designated containers. Steam
cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up.
- Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and
- Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as
- Complies with outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Morrison
Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) - About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
- Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). - Req ID: 1039344 - -
Keywords: Morrison Healthcare, Kingsport , FOOD SERVICE UTILITY (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME), Other , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!