Security Officer (Part Time) - Holston AAP
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and
investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and
people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the
leading provider of risk management and operational support
services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and
experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX,
Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of
their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and
maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems
integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients
achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world.
Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional
offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East.
Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in
Reston, VA. Seeking Part Time Armed Security Officers in East
Tennessee. $15.81/hour + $4.80 H&W - Qualifications:
- Must be 21 years old
- Must have High school diploma or GED
- Ability to obtain and maintain State of Tennessee Security
- Able to pass physical agility test (pre-employment and
- Background investigation and National Agency Check with Local
Records and Credit Check (NACLC)
- Pre-employment drug screening will be conducted -
- Provide security protection and access control.
- Provide security protection for all government property,
classified material and personnel within assigned areas of
responsibility to preclude unauthorized access, theft, or
- Report/respond to unusual or emergency situations.
- Be alert for potential security, property or safety concerns
and initiate the appropriate actions.
- Control ingress/egress into and/or out of
- Prevent/report all violations of security and safety rules and
- Respond to protective alarm signals or other unusual/suspicious
- Maintain a working knowledge of all security orders, written
and oral, pertaining to the assigned duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to handle office related material such as, computer
equipment, printout paper, notebooks, ledgers, badge printer. WHY
CONSTELLIS? With operations across every major continent and an
annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides a wide
array of opportunities for individuals looking to build successful
careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical
business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and
Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality
and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is
supported by our deep relationships across key government agencies
and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 21,000 personnel
worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement
veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and passion for
creating a safer world. Our extensive operational expertise is
augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies, communities and
cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to support complex
operations in some of the world's most demanding places.
Keywords: Constellis, Kingsport , Security Officer (Part Time) - Holston AAP, Other , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!