HIE - Clinical System Analyst
Company: Holston Medical Group
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This position will serve as a HIE Clinical System Analyst in the
implementation, build, analysis, testing, training, go-live support
and maintenance of health information exchange (HIE) applications.
Coordination with OnePartner clients, management, vendors and other
departments would be required as will the ability to use critical
thinking, prioritize assignments and open issues. Demonstration of
excellent customer service and physician orientation is a critical
personal characteristic of this position.
- Participates in onboarding discussions with OnePartner HIE
- Provides clinical expertise in mapping local vocabulary codes
to standard baselines in the HIE.
- Offers clinical expertise in creation of test plans for
- Confers with committees (EMR/HIT), IT teams, and vendors to
access training needs and determine training objectives.
- Provides subject matter expertise in support of the creation
and refinement of various training materials for OnePartner HIE
applications and delivery processes; recommends changes, updates,
and refinements to training process and materials.
- Develops and performs training of HIE applications for
- Performs training of HMG applications (i.e. Allscripts PM,
Allscripts Enterprise EHR, e-mail) as necessary.
- Assists in testing of "hot fixes" and upgrades. Conduct
training for all upgrades and new version releases.
- Provides HIE application on-site support for OnePartner
- Assists in the creation of user accounts for HIE
- Monitors applications for issues, troubleshoot and correct as
- Provides demonstrations of HIE applications for potential or
current OnePartner clients as necessary.
- Collaborate with QA and internal IT partners as necessary.
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or Health
- Clinical Experience in Healthcare, at least 2 years
- Knowledge of acute and/or ambulatory departmental operations is
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills along with an
ability to listen to concerns and requests of clients and develop a
plan of action beneficial to all parties.
- Understanding of new trends in clinical information systems,
able to apply technology to the clinical and physicians services
- Training experience and knowledge of application testing
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of healthcare business systems and Electronic Medical
- Experience and/or understanding of ICD-9, ICD-10, and CPT
- Technically inclined with Strong Written and Oral Communication
& Organizational Skills
Combination of walking, sitting, standing, bending, reaching,
and lifting. Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus. Occasional stress from balancing multiple
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified.
Keywords: Holston Medical Group, Kingsport , HIE - Clinical System Analyst, Other , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!