Health Fitness Specialist (part-time) (20210295)
Company: Trustmark Insurance
Posted on: June 12, 2021
HealthFitness has a great opportunity for a part-time (10-15
hrs/wk) Health Fitness Specialist at our client site in Kingsport,
TN. In this position, you will provide exercise floor supervision,
interact with members and program participants, and deliver health
and fitness programs and services, promotions and outreach
activities. You will be responsible for providing outstanding
service to members & program participants to maximize
participation, outcomes and customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the floor to build member relationships and monitor
- Provides individual and group exercise instruction; educates
participants on proper techniques to maximize exercise safety and
- Conduct health assessments, one on one exercise programming
(personal training) and provide education to clients.
- Administrative duties such as managing PHI and payments for
- Open/close facility and maintain safety and cleanliness of the
- Assists with the development and/or delivery of a variety of
HealthFitness and program-specific health improvement programs &
- Creates and maintains bulletin boards, newsletters and other
marketing & communication materials.
- Promotes program offerings and conducts outreach activities to
increase participation, re-engage inactive members and acquire new
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (Kinesiology, Exercise
- Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American
Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health
- Proficiency in fitness assessment and exercise
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills
including the ability to motivate others.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including at
minimum Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a
team with enthusiasm, initiative and creativity.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of
- Applicants must meet hiring requirements including but not
limited to pre-employment drug test.
- Experience instructing group exercise classes (step, hi/lo,
spin, kickboxing, zumba, yoga, etc.).
- Industry recognized Group Exercise certification.
- Personal Training certification from ACE, ACSM, AFAA, NSCA or
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse
workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our
business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago
Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.
Keywords: Trustmark Insurance, Kingsport , Health Fitness Specialist (part-time) (20210295), Other , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!