Residential Technician / Eldreth Home / Mon - Wed / FT
Company: Frontier Health
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Residential Technician provides direct residential care in a
group home. Provides direct care/support to individuals that
include: acquisition, retention or improvement in skills related to
activities of daily living, such as personal grooming and
cleanliness, bed making, and household chores, eating and the
preparation of food, and social and adaptive skills necessary to
enable the individual to reside in a community residential
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
- Experience in a group home environment preferred.
- Ability to maintain composure in difficult situations.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to safely operate motor vehicle.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide oversight and monitoring of resident's behavior and
- Assists individuals with daily living needs in preparing meals,
bathing, cleaning, social interaction, etc. as needed by each
- Must successfully complete medication training and deliver
medication to individuals as prescribed with appropriate
- Drives a 15-passenger van and maintains a safe driving
- Record/chart pertinent information and observations, resident
discussions, plans, progress, skills and abilities.
- Implement individualized plans, collect data and submit to
supervisor in a timely manner.
- Coordinate residential and community socialization activities
as selected by individuals.
- Maintain the residence in a neat and clean manner.
- Maintain inventory lists and alert supervisor of any low
inventories and special needs.
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings
and inservices and individual program planning staffings as
- All other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Frontier Health, Kingsport , Residential Technician / Eldreth Home / Mon - Wed / FT, Other , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!