Virtual/Work-at-Home - Customer Care Agent (Kingsport, TN)
Company: Customer Direct LLC
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Please note these jobs are only available in the States of
Arkansas, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri and
Are you passionate about customer service and seeking full-time
career opportunities within the contact center industry? Do you get
satisfaction from helping people and providing solutions? Are you
ready to use your friendly disposition to make a positive impact on
those you interact with?
If you said yes to any of the above.... We may be exactly what
you are looking for in your career search!
What We're Looking For:
Ideal candidates for Customer Direct generally have a customer
service background and appreciate flexibility in scheduling. The
most successful employees here have a friendly disposition, a
willingness to learn, a strong work ethic, and a sincere desire to
help people. These positions are perfect for full-time
opportunities without the hassle of a commute, or for college
students, semi-retired individuals.
And, there are always opportunities for career advancement. In
fact, more than two-thirds of our team leaders and supervisory
staff started as call center agents.
What We Offer:
- Unbelievable benefits, including PTO (paid time off), Health,
Vision, Dental and Life Insurance!
- Opportunity to develop valuable communication skills and
customer service experience while "on the job"
- World-class work, with World Class Brands.... and, we are
really proud of the thousands of people we help every day!
- Fun, dynamic company with really nice, friendly people; a
respectful and positive workplace where you are sure to develop
- Well-defined career advancement goals, affording you the
opportunity to learn and grow your career - both in additional
skills, responsibilities and earnings!
- Success Recognition and Reward programs to keep
things fun and challenging!
What YOU can expect:
The Customer Care Agent is responsible for providing excellent
customer service and building customer loyalty through the
courteous, efficient handling of customer interactions (phone,
email, chat, etc...) according to our Client's brand guidelines and
requirements. Candidate expectations include;
- Provide superior customer service to a wide variety of
customers with a pleasant, patient, and friendly attitude.
- Possess excellent written and verbal English communication
skills, demonstrated by consistent use of proper and professional
language to include tone, diction, pace, enunciation, and avoidance
- Flexibility in scheduling availability
- Proficiency with standard office technologies, including
Microsoft 365, MS Word, Excel, web browsers, email, electronic
calendar, instant messaging, information sourcing, etc.
- Ability to navigate computer software and websites as necessary
without third party assistance.
- Customer service experience preferred; Call center experience
is a plus
Work-from-Home Equipment & Internet Connectivity
- Internet connection speed: down 12Mbps / up-3Mbps
- Internet connection type: Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) or
Cable Internet (mid to higher level DSL service is preferred)
- Wired, not wireless, connection available
- Router required - must have the ability to disable SIP-ALG
- Intel i3 2 GHz processor or higher
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Memory: 8 Gigabytes of Ram Memory Minimum
- Administrative rights to the PC for downloading software
- Two (2) USB 2.0 ports
Customer Direct, LLC participates in the Department of
Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services'
Employment is contingent upon pre-employment criminal
background screening in accordance with the company's
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are
the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this
position. Employees will be required to follow any other
job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties
requested by their Supervisor in compliance with Federal and State
- Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge,
skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the
employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each
duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will"
- Requirements are subject to change with modifications affecting
both existing and future employees.
Keywords: Customer Direct LLC, Kingsport , Virtual/Work-at-Home - Customer Care Agent (Kingsport, TN), Other , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!