Company: R.J. Corman
Posted on: June 6, 2021
R.J. Corman Railroad Switching Company is currently seeking a
Clerk to work at our Kingsport, TN location
- Maintains inventory records of switching yard and performs
- Communicates switching requests to Train Crew members
- Perform administrative duties including: filing, conference
call scheduling, updating spreadsheets.
- Provide general administrative support to Switching Company
- Assist with preparation of monthly invoices within contract
- Assist with timesheet verification.
- Distribute PPE company clothing, p-cards, fuel cards, etc for
- Assist RJC departments in improving the interface and exchange
of information with corporate functions.
- Act as a liaison to Executive Assistant and monitors and
provides assistance in report generation and metrics
- Other duties as assigned.
- 24/7 operation, must be available to work any shift
Specialized/Technical Knowledge/Education/Experience and
The Administrative Clerk must have proficient
knowledge/experience in the following areas:
- Two year business-related degree or equivalent work
- Experience successfully working independently and under limited
The Administrative Clerk must demonstrate the following
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Should be multi-task oriented, possess good interpersonal and
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Candidate must have clear communication skills for Phone and
- Occasional lifting and carrying of office supplies weighing 15
lbs to 20lbs
- Able to push and pull with 10 lbs of force, the amount of force
required to open and close file drawers
- Hand and finger dexterity for use of keyboard skills
- Requires frequet standing, walking, and balancing in a safe
Environmental Conditions: Performs duties in an inside
administrative office environment as well as outside in industrial
yard setting. May perform duties during inclimate weather and/or on
uneven surface due to ballast on ground.
Benefits: R.J Corman Railroad Group, LLC is committed to
providing its employees and their families with quality benefits.
R.J Corman offers health, dental, vision, voluntary short term
disability, voluntary long term disability, voluntary life
insurance, voluntary accident insurance, voluntary hospital
indemnity insurance, voluntary identity theft protection, and
flexible spending account benefits to all full-time employees.
Other non-health benefits include paid holidays, paid time off, the
Employee Assistance Program and a 401K retirement savings plan.
R.J. Corman Railroad is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
and Affirmative Action employer that is committed to a safe and
drug free work place. R.J. Corman performs pre-employment criminal
background checks and substance abuse testing which includes a hair
and urine drug tests to detect the presence of illegal drugs. We
appreciate your cooperation in keeping R.J. Corman a safe and drug
Keywords: R.J. Corman, Kingsport , Clerk, Other , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!