Company: Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Maintenance/Porter - Popeyes
Carrols Restaurant Group Inc. owns and operates more than 1,000
Restaurants under the BURGER KING and POPEYES brands with plans for
continued growth, and we need great people on our team! As
Maintenance, you will be the one to help our Popeyes to run
smoothly. You will be fixing and cleaning different parts of both
the inside and the outside of the store so we can continue to serve
up our sizzling burgers with excellent guest service.
What Does MAINTENANCE do?
- Uses basic power tools in order to maintain the proper function
of the building
- Maintains restrooms, dining areas and the kitchen by keeping
them clean and up to safety and health standards
- Maintains the outside appearance of the building, parking lot
As Maintenance, you will help keep Popeyes running. You will
need to use basic power tools and have knowledge of how to fix
basic structures. Your responsibilities will also include cleaning
of both the inside and the outside of our store.
Our People are Made To Order
We are looking for awesome people to be on our team!
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
The Maintenance team member requires several physical demands
- Remaining on your feet for several hours at a time
- Lifting and carrying up to 45 pounds
- Manual dexterity, as it pertains to pressing, grabbing,
- Ability to communicate and read
- Frequent bending, kneeling, stooping, reaching
- Use of basic power tools
Real Good Food
Carrols is committed upholding the Popeyes Brand and to serving
our customers the exact order they want, delivered quickly by a
friendly team member!
Success never tasted so good! If you want to start your new
career in a business with potential, and have a great time doing
it, click APPLY to submit your application today!
Keywords: Carrols Restaurant Group, Inc., Kingsport , Porter, Other , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!