Office Hospitality Clerk
Company: Ricoh USA
Posted on: June 6, 2021
RICOH EMPOWERS WORKPLACES using innovative
technologies - services enabling individuals to work smarter. Our
people deliver on the promise of Service Excellence.
Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs
- Medical Coverage - Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Term Life and AD-D Insurance
- Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Programs and Work Life Benefits
- Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in
delivering Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh
offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training
resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training
to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many
resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and
benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths -
locally, regionally, and nationally.
WE ARE RICOH! Apply today!
Supervises day-to-day operations of specified 1-3 person site.
May run shifts or site solo. Develops, implements and reviews
related procedures. Invoices accounts and interacts with customers
and various business units to maintain an acceptable work
environment. Responsible for assisting in the daily management of
assigned facility by reporting and escalating facility related
issues ; assists in maintaining acceptable profit levels and
ensures that customer expectations are met. Position will involve
heavy facilities support work to help set up for meetings and
events. Will be moving tables and chairs and setting up AV
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for effective implementation and management of
RICOH Service Excellence.
- Understands Service Level Agreements and is able to execute and
report on effectively achieving them
- Understands contractual obligations and is able to track
compliance and remedies
- Functions as a document specialist or other operations
- May maintain daily routine functions to include
creating/completing work orders, contractor monitoring,
inspections, reporting facility related issues, lending support as
- Handles formal contact with the customer on a daily basis in
- May include interaction with contracted vendors, facility
management and occupants.
- May be required to escort vendors through tours, inspections or
problem resolution. Reports light bulb
outages, plumbing issues, system malfunctions and assist in
scheduling repairs as required.
- May assist in small office moves to include; movement of
smaller items, assessing seating, layout needs and scheduling.
- May be responsible to monitor levels and manage ordering of
office supplies and stationary.
- Conference room coordination and A/V equipment resource
- Provides training on workflow and machine operations when
- Ensures payroll accuracy by overseeing and correcting all time
- Achieves shift profitability in the area of cost of goods by
effectively supervising the shift in the use of company materials
- Ensures the quality of operations for shift by assisting in the
achievement of goals in Audit and Deadline compliance.
- Meets quality and deadline standards by the effective use of
job scheduling practices.
- Maintains efficient workflow by holding direct reports
accountable for quality and efficiency of their work.
- Facilitates resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in
and invoicing by interacting and communicating with sales
- Ensures all direct reports execute objectives by the use of a
developmental plan/ninety (90) day plan and regular performance
reviews; posting productivity, quality and deadline results.
- Maintains positive internal working relationships with all
department employees by communicating in a professional
- Completes site reports and other paperwork on time and
- Completes month-end management report in the absence of Site
- Possesses ability to manage financial results by interpreting
projecting, managing declining balances and reconciling profit and
- Responsible for managing P-L.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This position is trained to handle hiring, firing and job
performance responsibilities and will conduct these activities as
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and
- Typically Requires:
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 2+ years of experience
in a related field.
- Requires experience in delivering classroom and/or informal
- Requires experience in operation of the most advanced machines,
performing complex jobs.
- Requires experience in setting goals by defining and
prioritizing specific, realistic objectives.
At Ricoh, we embrace and respect the collective and unique
talents, experiences, and perspectives of all people. Together, we
inspire remarkable innovation. That is how we live the Ricoh Way.
And with our commitment to ethics, you can be sure that we are
doing it with transparency, integrity, and corporate social
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer --
Keywords: Ricoh USA, Kingsport , Office Hospitality Clerk, Other , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!