Housekeeper- Full Time- NHC Kingsport
Company: National Healthcare Corporation
Posted on: May 31, 2021
This position is responsible for the cleanliness of the patient
rooms, patient areas and hallways.
- Must be able to read and understand Standard English.
- Must be able to deal tactfully and effectively with patients,
families, fellow employees and visitors.
- Able to be on feet 7-8 hours a day
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend, and climb, depending on job
- Able to lift 20 to 25 pounds frequently
- Able to lift 50 to 75 pounds occasionally
- Able to move heavy (75 to 100 pound) furniture
- Able to see, hear and communicate adequately to complete job
duties and responsibility
- Able to work with standard cleaning chemicals
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Are determined by the center and may include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Clean patient bathrooms including sinks, toilets, tubs and
- Empty garbage cans in patient rooms, patient bathrooms,
activity areas and other areas throughout the center
- Clean patient rooms, including mopping and/or buffing floors,
dusting furniture both on top and underneath
- Clean hallways, sweeping up debris, mopping, stripping and
buffing following company and center policies and procedures
- Clean walls, furniture and equipment, as needed, to provide a
clean pleasant environment for patients, staff and visitors
- Work safely, following proper procedures when using chemical
- Follow established cleaning schedules
- Other duties which may be assigned from time to time
Keywords: National Healthcare Corporation, Kingsport , Housekeeper- Full Time- NHC Kingsport, Other , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!