Account Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: Christopher Cave - State Farm Agency Intern
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with
the public? If you answered yes to these questions, working for a
State Farm independent contractor agent may be the career for you!
State Farm agents are independent contractors that market State
Farm insurance and financial services products.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent,
not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm
agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable
licensing requirements and training programs required by the
Competencies Expected for This Role
Enthusiastic and motivated to assist customerswith insurance and
financial services to help them manage the risks of everyday life,
recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.
Additional Desired Abilities/Competencies
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ethical and Honest
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Must have applicable license or must obtain applicable
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Provide timely and thorough activity reports to agent
- Experience in marketing
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers,
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success
each and every day.
This position will be with a State Farm independent contractor
agent, not with State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company
("State Farm"). Employees of State Farm agents must be able to
successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and
training programs required for the position sought. State Farm
agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees.
State Farm agents employees are not employees of State Farm.
State Farm Insurance is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Christopher Cave - State Farm Agency Intern, Kingsport , Account Manager - State Farm Agent Team Member, Other , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!