Embedded Systems Engineer
Company: Wayne Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: November 3, 2019
**Posted on behalf of Moog - your applications will go directly to
a Moog Recruiter Moog Inc. is a worldwide designer, manufacturer,
and integrator of precision control components and systems. Moog s
high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft,
satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, automated
industrial machinery, wind turbines, marine and medical equipment.
The work we do matters here in Kingsport, TN, as does every single
person who works with us.
- Imagine working alongside people who love tackling difficult
and interesting challenges and who respect your contribution to the
- Imagine an enterprise where a belief in personal accountability
continues to drive groundbreaking innovation and global
- Imagine working for an organization dedicated to helping you
live the life you want inside and outside of work.
- We are looking for a Digital Design Engineer to contribute to
the planning and execution of the development and test of complex
control hardware in new Moog products. Working alone or as part of
a team, you will be a primary contributor to the analysis,
conceptual design, development, and testing of complex hardware.
Here s what you ll be working on day to day:
- Create new designs, as well as modifications and product
enhancements, for technical integrated circuits and embedded
software / firmware
- Developing complex electronics using digital IC s,
microprocessors, field programmable gate arrays (FPGA), and digital
- Hardware modeling and simulation using VHDL or Verilog
- VHDL Coding of Complex high-speed digital logic
- Programming in dSPACE, Simulink, Labview, Python or C computer
- Experience with embedded software development.
- Electrical laboratory test setup planning, design, and
- Represent Moog in a manner consistent with its leading-edge
technical reputation. Here s the skills we need you to bring with
- Bachelor of Science degree in the field of Electrical,
Computer, or Software Engineering, or Computer Science plus five
years of design/development experience, preferably in the military
or aerospace industry.
- Knowledge of Python, C, C++, C#, embedded development, Windows
development, .NET, Visual Studio, Git, DevOps and CI/CD workflows
- An interest in machine learning/AI/ GPU processing and an
interest in the general knowledge of electronics would be a
- Hands on working knowledge in: embedded systems board level
programming, single board computers running Linux operating system,
technical documentation/user guide writing for software and
- Advanced technical competency required in Computer
Applications, Document Creation, and Math.
- Experience with the latest commercial PowerPC, ARM, DSP and GPU
processors, high-speed PCB design, XILINX FPGA design, and Xilinx
Vivado Design Suite are considered a plus.
- Desired behavioral competencies include: Innovation,
adaptability, decision making, communications, customer focus,
building strategic working relationships, energy, initiating
action, quality orientation, managing work. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Wayne Technologies, Inc., Kingsport , Embedded Systems Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!