Entry Level Software Engineer
Posted on: February 4, 2019
Revature is the fastest growing employer of emerging technology talent in the US and we are currently looking to hire over 100 new Software Engineers.
Our Software Engineers design, analyze and build next-gen software systems, including business applications, games, computer applications, middleware, and network control systems across a variety of industries, including finance, insurance, retail, healthcare and government.
Revature has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Money, Time, on MSN, and was recently named as one of the 8 Cool Companies to Apply to in 2018 With Awesome Benefits by Glassdoor.
Join us and be part of the next generation of Software Engineers. Interviews are starting now! What We Are Looking For:
- MUST have a Bachelor's Degree (preference given to Computer Science, Engineering and STEM majors )
- 0-3 years experience
- Excellent problem solver
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Solid foundational knowledge of SQL
- Willing to relocate anywhere in the US
- Must be authorized to work in the US on a permanent basis - ability to secure US government security clearance if needed
- Ability to relocate anywhere in the US Revature is not currently sponsoring work visas or transfers at this time. What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation Assistance
- Corporate Housing
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Enterprise level development training
- Life Insurance
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire Revature career
Keywords: Revature, Kingsport , Entry Level Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!