Bojangles Shift Manager - Abingdon, VA - 441
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Start your "Bo-Journey" today! - -"It's Bo Time" isn't a phrase,
it's a lifestyle. -We commit ourselves to being better for each
other and our guests. -You see this in our hospitality, our
inclusiveness and the promise to deliver great service.Benefits of
Being a Shift Managers at Bojangles:
- Referral Program - $250.00 for every friend you review and
stays 90 days.
- We offer FLEXIBLE hours to fit your schedule - Morning,
Evening, Weekends - Full and Part-time
- WEEKLY PAY
- Free Unlimited Telemedicine and Virtual Mental Health
- Low-Cost Health Insurance, Dental and Vision benefit plans
- Paid vacation time
- Free Meals
- Leadership and Career Development Opportunities
Job SummaryShift Managers lead our teams in providing our guests
with the most exceptional experience in Southern Hospitality. -They
do this by ensuring our Team Members greet guests with a genuine
smile and warm and inviting spirit.Essential duties for a Shift
Managers may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Leads Bojangles quality and safety standards through proper
cooking procedures, product calls, temp logs, and waste
- Assists with creating and implementing plans that ensures
flawless execution of Bojangles standards. -
- Accepts payments form guests and makes change
- Explains menu and answer product questions for all
- Trains new hires in all restaurant positions and job
- Coaches and guides team members to solve problems.
- Bending, kneeling, standing and lifting (up to approximately 25
lbs. as necessary).
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
- Dependable and reliable
- Enjoys and values Teamwork
- Prior cash handling experience.
- Time management -
- Conflict management
- Prior experience using Microsoft products.
Keywords: Bojangles, Kingsport , Bojangles Shift Manager - Abingdon, VA - 441, Hospitality & Tourism , Abingdon, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!