Customer Service Representative
Company: Advanced Call Center Technologies
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Advanced Call Center Technologies is seeking Customer Service
Representatives to join our team in Kingsport, TN!ACT supports a
positive promote-from-within culture and provides fantastic paid
training to help move you to the next level in your career.--We
succeed when you do!--In this role you will be the voice of the
company, through positive interactions, you can make a difference.
We are looking for individuals who want to join a world class team
providing the highest level of service through knowledge and
empathy, leaving a positive impact on our customers.----We
- Starting pay is $15/hr, and after training up to $17/hr
- Opportunities to advance within
- Flexible schedules
- Tremendous bonus opportunities
- Fantastic supervisors and a positive environment
- Affordable benefits for you, your spouse, and/or children after
- Paid time off and paid holidays after 90 days Position
Summary:We will empower you to provide best in class
service!--Customer Service Representatives use their excellent
communication and interpersonal skills with customers.--In this
role you will receive inbound calls from consumers for assistance
with billing inquiries, payments, credits, fraud alerts, internet
and cell phone services, and mortgage servicing. Customer Service
Representatives are problem solvers with good negotiation skills
who are self-driven and motivated to meet individual service and
sales goals.--Essential Duties and Responsibilities:--
- Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback
to improve service; Responds to requests for service and
- Maintains confidentiality; Listen to others without
interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others'
ideas and tries new things.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative
situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds quickly and
effectively to customer questions.
- Multi tasks to document while speaking with the consumer.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to
improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve
performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Meets clients'
specific quality standards.
- Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner;
Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Is consistently at work and on time
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes
responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long
hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on
time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Other duties as requested by management Minimum Qualifications:
- Must be able to successfully--pass criminal background
- Data entry and basic computer skills--
- Previous Call Center experience or assisting customers
- Must be able to successfully pass criminal background
- Data entry and basic computer skills ---Education: High School
diploma or GED.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Advanced Call Center Technologies, Kingsport , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!