Dining Room Coordinator
Company: The Blake by QSL Management
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Job DescriptionBlake Senior LivingThe Blake at Kingsport is a
resort-style, assisted living community located off of Fort Henry
Drive in Kingsport, TN. We are part of QSL Management which is a
fast-growing senior living company with ample opportunities for
advancement. Our mission is to provide seniors luxurious and
comfortable home with resort-style hospitality promoting wellness,
security, longevity, family, joy, and self-worth. We believe in
fostering an environment in which our team members can grow and
thrive, and we look for leaders who exemplify our core values of
Excellence, Compassion, Respect, Leadership, Integrity, Safety &
Joy. We have an immediate need for a Dining Room Coordinator.We
offer a competitive hourly wage and an excellent benefits package.
Plus, we have a great work environment where you can make a
difference in the lives of older adults. If this sounds like the
opportunity that you've been looking for, apply for this position
today!Primary responsibilities: Dining Room Coordinator
- Responsible for ensuring that residents have a world class
experience during mealtimes
- Training new team members on proper dining room etiquette and
- Ensuring an organized process for meal service and tray
- Communicating dining needs to the Director of Dining Services;
- Ensuring that the dining room is clean and set for all meals as
per Blake standards
- Multi-task day to day operations of the dining areas to include
but not limited to staff scheduling, coffee shop and bar area and
understand operations for the BOH team and assist where needed,
assigning additional tasks to the front of the house staff.
- Work closely with Director of Sales and Activities to
coordinate the specifics of food service for special events in all
areas of the Blake community
- Work as a server as neededExperience/Education/Abilities:
Dining Room Coordinator
- Must have a caring heart, willing to serve others
- Must have proven management experience and be capable of
leading a team.
- Knowledge of food handling, dining room, and/or hospitality
- Two years of experience in dining/restaurant service
- High School diploma or GED.
- Completion of sanitation course (ServSafe) must be completed
within 3 months of hire
- Successful candidate will be service oriented, demonstrate a
positive attitude, and have a neat, professional appearance.
- Have experience with prepping and planning meals according to
established menus in conjunction with Director of Dining.
- Ability to multi- task and assist in delivering an overall
dining experience for the residents.
- Bar Card preferred if applicable to state requirements
- Willingness to work with the elderly in a senior living
environment and prepare food which meets or exceeds hospitality and
- Knowledge of a POS system preferred
- Able to be flexible and work a variety of shifts including
holidays, weekends and for pre-planned special events.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the
ability to work with staff and residents Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesIf this
sounds like an opportunity for you, we would love to meet you!
Please apply today for our Dining Room Coordinator position using
our mobile friendly application process.
Keywords: The Blake by QSL Management, Kingsport , Dining Room Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!