Company: Morrison Healthcare
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Morrison Healthcare $500 Sign-On Bonus!
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time -BARISTA
- Location: Ballad Health Holston Valley Medical Center, -130 W
Ravine Rd, Kingsport, TN 37660. - -Note: online applications
- Schedule: F/T & P/T schedule; Shifts vary including rotating
weekends and holidays, more information upon interview. -
- Requirement: -No experience or work history is required - -
willing to train! - Positions at this location require proof of
COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where
permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this
location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must
meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or
other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status
will be considered.
- Perks: -Competitive wages! Great career growth
- Pay Rate: Starting at $11.25/hr.
- Additional Info: Our Company policy requires applicants to
undergo background check in order to be hired (nicotine testing is
- Excellent Opportunity:
- $500 SIGN-ON BONUS- -$250 -after 30 days of continuous
employment from start date and $250 paid after 90 days of
- Note: -Phone interviews will be conducted and we encourage you
to complete the HireVue video introduction. -
- Point of Contact: -Malissa Peters 423-946-7522. Call for
questions or help with applying.Interested in education benefits
with no upfront costs!? Compass One Healthcare in partnership with
Guild Education provides our hourly associates the opportunity to
go back to school, fully funded by Compass One. Compass One
Healthcare can help you launch your career while furthering your
education at the same time! Choose from a variety of foundational
programs including high school completion and professional
development certificates through Guild's approved network of
schools.We Make Applying Easy! -Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB -to 75000 -and search requisition ID number
-1008521.The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Make a difference in the lives
of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of
opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with
purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences. -Take
a look for yourself at the !Morrison Healthcare is a leading
national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated
to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison
uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences
for patients and in their caf--s to advance the healing and
healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some
of the nation's largest health systems for more than 65 years and
leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to
provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience.
Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best
Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time -and was named a Top 125
Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th
time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and
CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One
Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more
than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000
professional food service team members. -Job SummarySummary: -Makes
and serves coffee/espresso drinks and related food and beverage
items. Handles food according to HACCP guidelines and standards for
quality food-service operations. Interacts with customers and other
employees in a friendly, courteous manner. -Essential Duties and
- Prepares espresso orders for customers and catering using
standard measures and recipes.
- Enters orders accurately into POS device; accepts cash and
- Replenishes condiments, beverages and general supplies while
maintaining cleanliness of service area.
- Ensures proper presentation, portion control and maintenance of
proper serving temperatures; follows HACCP standards.
- Maintains sanitation and orderliness of all equipment, supplies
- Ensures proper food preparation by using approved recipes and
following prescribed production standards.
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal
- Cleans equipment and workstation thoroughly before leaving the
area for other assignments.
- Greets customers courteously and interacts in a manner to
ensure customer satisfaction. Relays relevant concerns from
customers to supervisors.
- Serves customers quickly and efficiently, and prevents delays
in serving lines.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and
accurately explains them to customers.
- Serves as an advocate of selling techniques to the customer by
establishing good communication and assisting in the buying
- Ensures all display foods are merchandised attractively per
standards. Serves food neatly and attractively per standard.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Morrison
Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Morrison Healthcare, Kingsport , BARISTA (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!