Company: Elk Valley Health Services
Posted on: November 2, 2019
Elk Valley Health Services is currently hiring Full-Time and Per
Diem Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to provide patient care in
the Kingsport Area ! We offer FLEXIBLE schedules and WEEKLY pay.
Benefits available for Full-Time Employees.
As Full-Time or Per Diem Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), you
will provide support, assistance with personal hygiene and
household functions for an individual to be able to remain in their
Elk Valley Health Services, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
- Perform health care related tasks, such as monitoring vital
signs under the direction of a registered nurse.
- Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services
performed per company policy.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing
clothes and dishes.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Follow policies and procedures related to safety.
- Conduct visual safety inspections throughout the work day;
identify and report unsafe conditions and correct as needed.
- Immediately report incidents/injuries to supervisor.
- Incorporate safe behaviors into daily work life.
- Demonstrate appropriate body mechanics in all situations.
- Flexibility with hours preferred as there are multiple shifts
- Current TN CNA certification.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age,
race, creed, color, sex, disability, or financial condition of the
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication, writing, and organizational skills.
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: Elk Valley Health Services, Kingsport , CNA-Private Duty, Healthcare , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!