Hospice Registered Nurse
Posted on: December 22, 2018
Why Join the Amedisys Family?
We are a growing company that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth. Join more than 14,000 team members who help change lives every day and share a mission of delivering high quality home health, hospice and private duty care at home. Unique clinical environment:
Care for patients one-on-one in home environment with flexibility in scheduling
Culture of teamwork:
Shine on your own, with the support of a multi-disciplinary team
Continuing education and training, tuition assistance, technology and more
Professional development to build skills and opportunities to advance
Progressive, stable company with 30 years of experience in delivering care at home and commitment to clinical excellence
If you re looking for a home where you can put your skills and experience to work, make a difference every day and pursue your goals for the future, join our team.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the Company.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a registered nurse
- Current CPR certificationPreferred:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
- Previous home health or hospice experience Amedisys is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, coronary, hospice, infusion, intensive, maternal, nurse, nurse rn, recovery
Keywords: Amedisys, Kingsport , Hospice Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!