CSBH- Admissions Specialist Clinician or RN
Company: Strategic Behavioral Health
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Job DetailsLevel ExperiencedJob Location SBH - Kingport LLC - Kingsport, TNPosition Type UndisclosedEducation Level Masters DegreeSalary Range UndisclosedTravel Percentage UndisclosedJob Shift AnyJob Category Health CareDescription Opening October 2018
Join US and be a part of our dynamic TEAM of healthcare professionals!
Creekside Behavioral Center is a 72-bed psychiatric treatment hospital specializing in adolescents, adults and aging adults opening October 2018. Located in Kingsport, TN, this state-of-the-art facility underscores our commitment to individuals and families seeking support and treatment with debilitating psychiatric concerns.
As a key member of the CBH Admissions team, the Admissions Specialist is responsible for ensuring a successful opening with specific emphasis on establishing an effective admissions process.
Under the direction of the Admissions and Referral Director typical duties of the Admissions Specialist may include:
- Employees a knowledge of mental health disorders through telephone and in-person assessment presenting viable treatment options;
- Interpreting acuity indicators and referring patients to appropriate level of care;
- Presenting an accurate clinical summary to payers for preauthorization, the admitting psychiatrist, external referral sources and service teams;
- Obtaining agreement and written authorization from the patient or legal guardian;
- Ensuring measures of comfort and safety during the admission process;
- Follow up with referring professionals in support of continuity of care.
- Ensures process and documentation compliance with regulatory, accrediting bodies and company standards.
- Creates and maintains department policies and procedures in the following areas: daily census records, inquiry calls and referral phone logs and ensures that the level of treatment and clinical services is appropriate to all patients' needs.
- Actively participates in CBH organization development efforts, including departmental meetings and other relevant staff development activities.
Qualifications Education: Position requires an accredited master's degree in psychology, nursing, social work or health/counseling field along with an unencumbered clinical/nursing license from the state of residence duly authorized Board.
Experience: Preference is given to candidates with 3 plus years of post-licensing clinical experience, prior experience in psychiatric crisis management and familiarity with third party payment/verification.
CBH is committed to the success of all staff and provides a comprehensive orientation, continued education, mentorship and a work environment that promotes peer-to-peer learning and collaboration.
IMPORTANT: We will begin reviewing applications in July and contacting selected candidates for interview. Additionally, due to the large number of candidates, we will not be able to provide application status by phone. All notifications will be communicated via the email provided on your online application.
Overview: Founded in 2006, Strategic Behavioral Health (SBH) continues to strive toward being one of the top behavioral healthcare organizations in the U.S. Our goal at each SBH treatment center is to help our patients overcome their personal challenges and create a positive environment through compassionate caregivers, family, and friends that allow patients to regain control of their life during and after treatment. Each of our unique locations specialize in an innovative and effective treatment process. We understand each patient has a unique set of challenges that almost always require a custom treatment plan. To ensure successful treatment and recovery, each patient works with a team of trained professionals that set up a personalized treatment and recovery plan that addresses each direct and indirect challenge. Through the use of an interdisciplinary team of professionals, our patients and their families can rest assure that they will receive an exceptional level of service and care. Learn More
Benefits: SBH offers a comprehensive benefit package to eligible team members including a choice of Traditional or Consumer Focused medical plans, Health Savings Accounts [HAS], Dental, Vision, Free Life Insurance plan, Supplemental Life Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, 401K with employer matching, Wellness Incentive Program, Entertainment/Travel Savings program and more!
Growth Opportunities: As our company grows to serve additional communities throughout the country, there will be exciting opportunities for healthcare professionals just like you. To learn more about positions available in our current hospitals or future expansion sites, please visit us at our company website careers page.
Strategic Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
Keywords: Strategic Behavioral Health, Kingsport , CSBH- Admissions Specialist Clinician or RN, Healthcare , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!