Physician / ObGyn / Tennessee / Locum tenens / An OB/GYN Physician is
Posted on: November 20, 2018
A facility located in Tennessee is seeking an obstetrician/gynecologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible. The facility uses Epic EMR. The schedule consists of 7 - 14 laborist shifts per month and the facility handles 65 deliveries per month on average. The facility can wait for you to obtain a TN state license. CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: TN state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 - 14 laborist shifts per month
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 65 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Kingsport , Physician / ObGyn / Tennessee / Locum tenens / An OB/GYN Physician is, Healthcare , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!