Physician / Gastroenterology / Tennessee / Permanent / Gastroenterology - Tennessee Job
Company: The Medicus Firm
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Bread and Butter GI100% Physician-Owned Gastroenterology
- Equal partnership & shareholder opportunity
- Physician-owned Endoscopy Center and Outpatient Surgery
- $525-550K salary and collections-based income, don't be tied to
- Full Benefits include student loan repayment, CME, 25+ days of
PTO, malpractice, and more!
- Ability to perform ERPC's preferred (training provided if
needed), no EUS
- 2.5 days in office, 2-3 days doing procedures; rotating call
with other physiciansGreat Cost of Living & No State Income Tax!
- Nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains
- Endless Outdoor Adventures! Enjoy hiking, bike trails, fishing,
- Pursue the opportunities of a larger city while enjoying
- Lively Downtown filled with local art, cafes, live music, and
- Tri-city area with local airport close
Reference: GI 1418
Keywords: The Medicus Firm, Kingsport , Physician / Gastroenterology / Tennessee / Permanent / Gastroenterology - Tennessee Job, Healthcare , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!