Physician / Surgery
Company: Britt Medical Search
Posted on: August 1, 2022
We are seeking a trained Trauma Surgeon to join our practice.
The physician will be joining a team of one Traumatologist and five
General Surgeons. The ideal candidate for this position will be
doing a mix of Trauma and Acute General Surgery, as well as working
in the Surgical Intensive Care Unit.
The practice comprised of five general surgeons and one
traumatologist with the goal of recruiting two additional trauma
surgeons. The practice offers a variety of surgical procedures, and
the physicians pride themselves on a personal commitment to
excellence. Each staff member is a highly trained and caring
professional who shares a commitment to skilled medicine and
compassionate patient care.
- Mix of Trauma and General Surgery
- Newly built OR, SICU, and Emergency Department
- Multiple State-of-the-art Trauma Resuscitation Bays
- 15 Surgical ICU beds; 15 Medical/Surgical Step-down ICU
- EPIC EMR
- Nationally competitive salary
- Full benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- Sign-on bonus
- Malpractice and Tail coverage provided
- CME allowance + days
- 7 on, 7 off schedules (1wk acute emergency surgery, 1wk trauma
call, 1wk surgical critical care)
Medical Center is a 505 bed Level 3 Trauma Center that is made up
of more than 450 board-certified or board-eligible physicians. The
facility has been nationally recognized for his high quality of
care in several categories including a Top 50 Cardiology Hospital.
The 22-hospital health system covers a 27-county area and is made
up of three tertiary facilities, 19 community/critical access
hospitals, seven cancer centers, 18 Urgent Care locations, and
multiple specialty offices through its employed arm made up of over
800 physicians and advanced practitioners.
- Office centrally located in large town
- Easy, light traffic commutes - even from other cities
- Local, moderately sized airport
- Family-friendly communities
- Excellent public and private schools
- Located 90 minutes from the Asheville, North Carolina, and the
Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg areas
- Great family friendly atmosphere with excellent public and
private schools and access to several local colleges including East
Tennessee State University, King University, The University of
Virginia College at Wise, Lincoln Memorial University, The
University of Tennessee, and Virginia Tech.
- No State Income Tax!
- Access to three large lakes, our area provides a wealth of
hiking, biking, golf, skiing, fishing, camping, boating and
- Local Regional Airport with easy access to international
flights via hubs in Charlotte, NC and Atlanta. GA
- Very reasonable cost of living and housing options.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #MW218369 & email address to
636-628-2412.Search all of our provider opportunities here:
Keywords: Britt Medical Search, Kingsport , Physician / Surgery , Healthcare , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!