LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: SunCrest Home Health - Kingsport TN
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Company Overview: The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Home
Health is responsible for providing quality patient care and
performing technical skilled care in the patient's home.Make Lives
Better Including Your Own.You'll receive competitive compensation
and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you
smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But
you'll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to
grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your
health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we
believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part
of something bigger than yourself.Suncrest Home Health- Kingsport,
a part of LHC Group family, is the preferred post-acute care
partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From
home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and
community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective
care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.
Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with
LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More
hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are
united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Essential Functions:
- Provides services within the scope of practice as defined by
the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance
with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of
the health care team. May not alter the plan of care.
- As assigned, visits patient and provides nursing care according
to plan of care.
- Participates in the in-service program according to LHC
- Completes a progress note for each visit, and submits progress
notes to the agency daily.
- Participates in the QA/QI plan and process.
- Continually observes and reports the patients nursing needs.
Instructs the patients family in the care of the patient and
maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and/or
physician the patient's response to treatment and changes inthe
- Adheres to and participates in the Care Management
- Participates in staff conference regarding patient care.
Education & Experience: License Requirements
- Current LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- CPR Certification required.Equal Opportunity Employer - vets,
disability.Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full
vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be
required. - If permitted by state law, the company will consider
requests for religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: SunCrest Home Health - Kingsport TN, Kingsport , LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!