Psychologist in Johnson City, Tennessee (12199BR)
Posted on: January 9, 2022
TeamHealth has an excellent part-time opportunity for a licensed
clinical psychologist to join our Behavioral Health team making a
positive difference in the Tri-Cities, Tennessee area.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by
providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice.
Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial
goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and
the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing
field of healthcare.
TeamHealth Post-Acute Care is built around an integrated care model
and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians
that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and
For more than 40 years, TeamHealth's innovative national resources
have supported our clinicians as they deliver the best possible
patient care. Driven by our commitment to quality and safety, we
are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers
in the country.
- Part-time flexible weekday schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources
and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral
- Stability of s respected industry leader
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national
Patient Safety Organization
Keywords: TeamHealth, Kingsport , Psychologist in Johnson City, Tennessee (12199BR), Healthcare , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!