Sr Electrical Engineer
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Electrical Engineer needed for Global Chemical/Materials company
in high growth phase! $$ (Relocation Provided)
This Jobot Job is hosted by Greg Smith
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $90,000 - $130,000 per year
A Bit About Us
With over 80 years of experience in the Chemical and Specialty
Materials industry, producing a broad range of products found in
The company's innovation-driven growth model takes advantage of
world-class technology platforms, deep customer engagement, and
differentiated application development to grow its leading
positions in attractive end-markets such as transportation,
building, and construction.
Why join us?
- Endless growth opportunities and career path choices
- Competitive Salaries
- Full Benefits
- Continued education support
- Corporate health initiatives
- Utilize in-depth knowledge and experience on Technology
projects that span from small, fast-paced technical support needs
to larger, long-range study jobs, development projects, and capital
- Solve complex problems; take a new perspective on existing
solutions; exercise judgment based on analyzing multiple sources of
- Apply knowledge of best practices derived from experience and
nationally recognized engineering standards.
- Drive innovation and innovative thinking through engineering
approaches and work processes.
- Identify and implement cost reduction, capacity, and process
improvement projects such as process optimization and electrical
- Requires a variety of electrical engineering skills, including
process instrumentation, process control, process and safety
interlock design, and detailed electrical design.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum ten years of industrial experience required.
(Chemical/Petroleum Industries preferred)
- Must follow corporate and site standards in the design and
execution of all project work.
- Ability to interact positively with group members, project
teams, technicians, technologists, and other organizations.
- Attention to detail and good written and verbal communication
- Strong work ethic and ability to organize/prioritize, and
execute assignments in a high-activity environment.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Kingsport , Sr Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Kingsport, Tennessee
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!